Ijen Raung Organic 100% Arabica Roast Coffee - 1kg
- Certified organic
- Sustainably farmed
- Fairly traded
Not sure? Get a free sample
- Regular - Regular arabica beans
- Rare Peaberry - Peaberry beans comprise about 10% of the coffee crop thanks to a natural mutation. Peaberry coffee fruit have 1 bean instead of 2. Some say Peaberry has more flavour than regular arabica beans; we agree.
- SOkopi uses only premium arabica beans
- Our semi-washed honey process lends sweetness and balance
- Medium roast
- Sweet balanced acidity & velvety body with a rich lasting finish
- Hints of orange, orange peel, ginger, and chocolate
- Perfect for filter brewing or a bright espresso.
- The coffee variety is s795 known for its balanced cup and subtle flavour notes of mocha.
- 1 kg (2lb 3oz) gross weight
- Custom non-resealable pouches specially designed for economical shipping
- SOkopi is fresh roasted to order and shipped to you direct from our roastery in East Java, Indonesia
- USDA Organic certified
- Rain Forest Alliance certified
- Halal certified
Java Ijen Raung Single-origin
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to hear from you!