100g - Ijen Raung Organic Cascara Tea
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rp 145.000,00 IDR
Regular priceUnit price per
Rp 145.000,00 IDR
Single-origin, organic, cascara tea from Ijen Raung
- Certified organic
- Sustainably farmed
- Fairly traded
What is Cascara Tea?
- Coffee beans are the seeds of the coffee tree, Cascara is the fruit of the coffee tree that surrounds the coffee beans.
- Cascara has limited caffeine, approximately 1/4 the amount of coffee.
- Cascara is rich in antioxidants with an ORAC value of 349K, 25 times more than blueberries (famous for antioxidants).
- Premium - We use only ripe premium arabica coffee cherries for our cascara tea
- Our coffee cherries are sun-dried and protected in our high tech storage bags to preserve flavour
- We grind our dried coffee cherries after you order to for maximum flavour
- Similar to black tea but fruitier with some hints of coffee
- Spice and chocolate and vanilla notes
- A hint of sweetness, due to natural sugars in the ripe coffee fruit (cascara)
- Unlike coffee or tea, no acidity and no bitterness
- 100g (~3.5oz) net weight
- Loose tea or 40 biodegradable tea bags
- Custom non-resealable pouch specially designed for economical shipping
- SOkopi Cascara Tea is fresh ground to order and shipped to you direct from SOkopi in East Java, Indonesia
For customers shipping to Indonesia only, please shop at one of our Indonesian stores
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to hear from you!