Ijen Raung Organic Cascara Tea - 15g
- Certified organic
- Sustainably farmed
- Fairly traded
What is Cascara Tea?
- Coffee beans are the seeds of the coffee tree, Cascara is the fruit of the coffee tree that surrounds the coffee beans.
- Cascara has limited caffeine, approximately 1/4 the amount of coffee.
- Cascara is rich in antioxidants with an ORAC value of 349K, 25 times more than blueberries (famous for antioxidants).
- Premium - We use only ripe premium arabica coffee cherries for our cascara tea
- Our coffee cherries are sun-dried and protected in our high tech storage bags to preserve flavour
- We grind our dried coffee cherries after you order to for maximum flavour
- Similar to black tea but fruitier with some hints of coffee
- Spice and chocolate and vanilla notes
- A hint of sweetness, due to natural sugars in the ripe coffee fruit (cascara)
- Unlike coffee or tea, no acidity and no bitterness
- 15g (~1/2oz) net weight
- Loose tea or 3 tea biodegradable bags
- Single use sample pouch
- SOkopi Cascara Tea is fresh ground to order and shipped to you direct from SOkopi in East Java, Indonesia
- USDA Organic certified
- Rain Forest Alliance certified
- Halal certified
Java Ijen Raung Single-origin
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to hear from you!
Free samples are available outside Indonesia only
Free samples are available as tea bags only
One free sample per household please