Ijen Raung Organic Single-origin Roast Peaberry Coffee - 200g
Single-origin, organic, %100 arabica peaberry from Ijen Raung
- Certified organic
- Sustainably farmed
- Fairly traded
Not sure? Get a free 15g sample of our premium roast arabica coffee
- Peaberry beans comprise about 10% of the coffee crop thanks to a natural mutation. Some coffee fruits contain only one bean instead of the usual two. These peaberry beans have a distinctive shape and some people say Peaberry has more flavour than premium arabica beans; we agree.
- SOkopi uses only premium peaberry arabica beans
- Our semi-washed honey process lends sweetness and balance
- Medium roast
- Sweet balanced acidity & velvety body with a rich lasting finish
- Chocolate aromas with hints of orange, orange peel, and ginger
- Perfect for filter brewing or a bright espresso.
- The coffee variety is s795 known for its balanced cup and subtle flavour notes of mocha.
- 200g (~7oz) net weight
- Custom non-resealable pouch specially designed for economical shipping
- Available as whole bean, or ground (course, medium or fine)
- SOkopi is fresh roasted to order and shipped to you direct from our roastery in East Java, Indonesia
- USDA Organic certified
- Rain Forest Alliance certified
- Halal certified
Java Ijen Raung Single-origin
If you have any questions please email email@example.com we'd love to hear from you!