200g - Ijen Raung Organic Single-origin Roast Peaberry Coffee
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rp 110.000,00 IDR
Regular priceUnit price per
Rp 110.000,00 IDR
Single-origin, organic, %100 arabica peaberry from Ijen Raung
- Certified organic
- Sustainably farmed
- Fairly traded
- Peaberry beans comprise about 10% of the coffee crop thanks to a natural mutation. Some coffee fruits contain only one bean instead of the usual two. These peaberry beans have a distinctive shape and some people say Peaberry has more flavour than premium arabica beans; we agree.
- SOkopi uses only premium peaberry arabica beans
- Our semi-washed honey process lends sweetness and balance
- Medium roast
- Ground or whole-bean (Can't decide? See Which Grind?)
- Sweet balanced acidity & velvety body with a rich lasting finish
- Chocolate aromas with hints of orange, orange peel, and ginger
- Perfect for filter brewing or a bright espresso.
- The coffee variety is s795 known for its balanced cup and subtle flavour notes of mocha.
- 200g (~7oz) net weight
- Custom non-resealable pouch specially designed for economical shipping
- Available as whole bean, or ground (course, medium or fine)
- SOkopi is fresh roasted to order and shipped to you direct from our roastery in East Java, Indonesia
For customers shipping to Indonesia only, please shop at one of our Indonesian stores
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to hear from you!